𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙮!
Yes, today is designed to encourage us to cook something BOLD + DARING that will fill up the house with warm, “homey” odors OR to try something outside your “normal go-to” foods + flavors. It is so easy to get caught in a food rut, eating the same things, with the same flavors. While that may be “easy” our body recognizes that and then grows less efficient and lets say “bored”. Your metabolism can even begin to slow down.
I love to warm + drizzle the Mango Chili Cashew Butter Nutty Infusion on my veggie tacos. The Salted Caramel is a great topping on muffins, and the Ginger Wasabi adds a special zest to my roasted brussel sprouts!
With my @NOWFoods Nutty Infusions I can make my special holiday protein balls. I use the Salted Caramel Cashew Butter, Roasted Almond Butter, 2-3 drops of Better Stevia Chai Spice, Organic Hemp Seed Hearts, and Vanilla Pea Protein to make a divine unique tasting protein ball!
NUTTY INFUSION HOLIDAY PROTEIN BALLS
Holiday Protein Balls
Try these protein balls with a BOLD holiday flavor twist
- 1.5 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Nutty Infustion Salted Caramel Cashew Butter
- 1/2 cup Nutty Infustion Roasted Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp Organic Hemp Seed Hearts
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup honey or agave
- Njoy Chocolate Chips
- 3-5 Drops Better Stevia Chai Spice
- Place oats, both nut butters, honey, protein powder, hemp seeds, chia seeds, Stevia Chai Spice, and chocolate chips into a large bowl and stir to combine.
- The mixture may be a bit tough to combine if you use other nut butters. If it feels too soft you may try adding 1 Tbsp more of the chia seeds. Use your hands to knead the dough, and that seems to blend it together well.
- Once you combined the ingredients use your hands or a small cookie scoop to scoop out and form the dough. Roll it into about one inch size balls.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
This is ONE GREAT TASTY + EASY to make recipe that you can do today to be BOLD. This is a perfect dessert to bring to a party this holiday. Mix, roll, and then put your feet up – they will think you spent hours prepping it! How else can you create something BOLD + Flavorful today?
✨Be sure to SHARE this with with your friends!✨
Use code LauraMak10 to save $10 off your $40 purchase of any Now Foods products.
For more health and fitness fun join me in my 28 Day Jumpstart or the Online Mak Attack FitLife Community Both are great options to work with me, even if you don’t live in my city. We can set up a complimentary consultation to see which program will fit you best.
Please leave your comments below and share with your friends using #WISELYFIERCE
I do respond to all of the comments and answer your questions too!
I would be HONORED if you would consider doing any/all just ’cause you’re so darn fabulously sweet 🙂
It will really make me SMILE really really big 🙂
Re-pin this post on Pinterest here!